If you are an HR professional responsible for talent acquisition, your job may often require juggling resources. You may find yourself in a last-minute scramble to implement a recruitment strategy. Sometimes, you just don’t have all of the internal support to get things done.
A great way to streamline the process and make sure you are meeting your organization’s needs is by entering into a Service Resource Agreement (SRA) with a qualified partner with recruitment marketing expertise. Simply stated, an SRA is a customized contract designed to meet your recruitment needs.
The SRA will outline specific details of resources to be provided based on your short- and long-term talent acquisition goals. Allocated resources might include media services, interactive strategy, social consulting and creative deliverables – all based on the plan that is best suited to meet your needs. SRAs are generally annual agreements that are invoiced monthly, but can be tailored to individual need.
There are several advantages to an SRA, including:
- Allocated resources, ready to be implemented as needed
- An assigned team to meet client needs, which may include an account director, media specialist, interactive strategist, pay-per-click specialist, SEO professional and creative strategists
- Specialized expertise that you may not have on staff, in areas such as research, media buying and creative
- Regular and frequent touchpoint reports and summaries to keep you up to date and on track
- Performance assessments to ensure success and make necessary adjustments
NAS partners with many organizations in this capacity, and our goal in an SRA is to always serve as an extension of the client’s existing team. As the SRA unfolds, we’re able to periodically assess and right-size to make sure clients are receiving the correct level of support.
Contact NAS to discuss the advantages of an SRA for your organization.