If you’re ready to learn even more about how to enhance the candidate experience for your organization, you can download our e-book titled “Think Like a Candidate…Recruit Like a Winner!” We’ll take you through the entire candidate journey from initial search to onboarding, offering key insights, great advice and relevant stats.
- When is Health Information Professionals Week?
- What about Emergency Nurses Day?
- Are you eager for Better Sleep Month?
Smart organizations (that’s you) understand that one of the key ways to improve employee engagement is through incentives, rewards and recognition. That’s why we take the time to put together an annual listing of healthcare-related recognition events. One of our most-requested items, our 2017 Calendar of Healthcare Recognition Days is available now for you to download.
Our calendar features a comprehensive, month-by-month listing of healthcare-related recognition events, complete with descriptions and links. Check back with us next week for a new blog post where we interview an industry expert on the latest trends in incentives and employee recognition.
As a firm believer in the primacy of the candidate experience, NAS Recruitment Innovation is always interested in the facts, data and trends within our industry. Our new infographic offers insight into an important topic: employee engagement and retention. We've assembled a variety of information from trusted industry sources that can help you better understand why employees leave, and what builds better relationships and more satisfying work experiences.
In this infographic, you'll learn about:
- The cost of employee turnover
- Top drivers of employee engagement
- What you can do to encourage them to stay
This is just the latest in a series of infographics we've created. Download a free e-book with all of our recruitment marketing infographics, including topics such as mobile recruiting, Google's role in recruiting and the candidate experience.
The latest infographic from NAS offers interesting insights that can help you better understand nurses and how to reach them:
- Demographics of nurses, including diversity
- Why RNs stay at a job – and why they leave
- The best places to find the nursing talent you seek
Want to know more?
NAS has created a new infographic packed with interesting facts on the value of ERPs, how they help companies succeed and what employees think of them.
- Referrals offer the fastest time to fill
- Referrals are the most productive source for diversity hires
- 46% of hires at top-performing firms are referrals