Did you know that an organization with a strong candidate experience is likely to enjoy a deeper talent pool and unique competitive advantage? While many HR leaders agree that it's important for candidates to receive a positive reaction to their hiring process, just over half of candidates rate their overall experience with four or five stars.
So that means it's time to start looking at your organization through the eyes of the candidate. To get started, ask yourself these questions:
- Have you tried navigating your own career site to find or apply for a job?
- Are you telling the right story and sharing relevant content that will help guide their decision-making and compel them to apply?
- Have you ever compared your job postings or recruitment ads to those of your competitors?
- Are you using the attributes of your employment brand to engage and connect with them?
- Is social media a regular part of your strategy to engage passive candidates to interact with your brand?
Once you start to frame your recruitment marketing activities through the actual experience of your candidates, you immediately begin to see both opportunities and challenges. Take a look at our new white paper for some practical steps to begin the journey!