No doubt you’ve heard about programmatic advertising – and you may have even experimented with it. At NAS, we think 2018 will be the year when programmatic becomes an accepted standard in recruitment advertising. That’s why we’re introducing NAS MediaPro as our programmatic offering.
But first, a few basics. Programmatic media buying is the algorithmic purchase and sale of advertising space in real time. It involves the buying, placement and optimization of ads performed by software, rather than people. In short, programmatic means automated distribution of your recruitment spend to where it is most needed. It represents a proactive strategy and a new way of thinking that allows you to:
- Purchase online job ads in real-time, based on preset rules and targeted on a pay-per-click or pay-per-app basis
- Optimize price per candidate by key metrics that you define
- Spread budget allocation across target jobs
- Stop wasting ad spend on non-converting jobs
- Automate time-consuming manual bidding and reporting
Programmatic buying utilizes a distributed network of job-related sites to optimize efficient targeting and placement of your job ads. Rules-based buying reduces spend on poor performing vendors, easy-to-fill jobs, runaway jobs and bad conversion rates.
How it all Works
NAS MediaPro allows you to sponsor, set bids and budgets for your sponsored jobs and see rich analytics on your job’s performance. Through targeted bidding, your jobs will find the right candidates – giving you more ROI, insight into the performance of your job postings and intelligence for future strategy. Essentially, programmatic media buying allows you to:
- Automate candidate acquisition purchasing
- Optimize your price per click, apply or candidate by key metrics
- Set total budget allocation and allow market forces to set the right price for each of your jobs
- Set the “rules” based on business objectives, such as demographics of the target applicant and number of applies desired for a particular job or job group
- Stop spending when your targets or budgets are reached
More Magic of NAS MediaPro
NAS MediaPro ensures that your budget will be allocated correctly across all of your jobs…driving traffic to hard-to-fill positions that need more applicants and automatically un-sponsoring jobs that already have enough responses. NAS MediaPro offers:
- Real-time bidding capabilities to reduce lowest cost-per-click
- Greater efficiency by eliminating the need for individual vendor contracts (i.e. Indeed, ZipRecruiter)
- Flexibility; jobs can be sponsored/added/switched in real time
- In-depth analytics and performance reports that show total clicks, total applies, cost per click/apply, budget vs. spend, activity by publisher, day and state of origin, and more
The NAS advantage
Keep in mind that programmatic buying still needs the right minds behind it to work. You need experts who understand recruitment marketing and can manage the buys, oversee your spend and make the right decisions to get the best results. That’s where our expertise comes in. With NAS MediaPro, your spend is managed by individuals with years of experience in recruitment marketing and a sound knowledge of the strategies needed to succeed.
Ready to explore programmatic in 2018? We’d love to talk strategy and potential results with you. Get in touch and we’ll set up a call to discuss NAS MediaPro with you!