No doubt you’ve heard about programmatic advertising – and you may have even experimented with it. At NAS, we think 2018 will be the year when programmatic becomes an accepted standard in recruitment advertising. That’s why we’re introducing NAS MediaPro as our programmatic offering.
But first, a few basics. Programmatic media buying is the algorithmic purchase and sale of advertising space in real time. It involves the buying, placement and optimization of ads performed by software, rather than people. In short, programmatic means automated distribution of your recruitment spend to where it is most needed. It represents a proactive strategy and a new way of thinking that allows you to:
- Purchase online job ads in real-time, based on preset rules and targeted on a pay-per-click or pay-per-app basis
- Optimize price per candidate by key metrics that you define
- Spread budget allocation across target jobs
- Stop wasting ad spend on non-converting jobs
- Automate time-consuming manual bidding and reporting
Programmatic buying utilizes a distributed network of job-related sites to optimize efficient targeting and placement of your job ads. Rules-based buying reduces spend on poor performing vendors, easy-to-fill jobs, runaway jobs and bad conversion rates.